Divine Dimension

You from new york you are so relevant you reduce me to cosmic tears... Luminous more so than most anyone; unapologetically alive

Thursday, March 31, 2005

In Honor of Gina

1)If you could own any piece of art to display in your home, what would it be and why? Starry Nights...there are no stars in the city of Las Vegas that are visible beyond all the gleaming city lights, and I miss them.

2)What is the most unexpected thing that motherhood has thrown at you? The amount of love one human being can have for another. It floored me how much I could love these tiny little babies.

3)If you could stop working (forever) starting tomorrow, would you? Hell no! Are you serious?! I love my work so much, that without it, I am not whole or complete as a person.

4)With your second battle with cancer won, how has your perspective on life changed? I have learned to revel in life's little glories, and pick and choose my battles. I am less intense and more enjoyable. I know when to be serious and when to laugh, and it wasn't the former that healed me.

5)What is your favorite fast-food restaurant and what do you usually order? Arby's. Arby's original sandwhich with Arby's sauce. Yummmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home